Corporate Insolvency does not mean the end of a business. There are a different number of rescue and recovery options that can be considered depending on the nature of the problems that you may face. Referring your clients during early stages of corporate insolvency will significantly increase the likelihood of a positive outcome. Here at BDE Accountants, we assist with;
- Orderly wind down of the company, which places it into voluntary liquidation, and we ensure that all creditors are dealt with.
- By negotiating a Time to Pay (TTP), HMRC liabilities may be able to be brought under control, as this avoids a formal insolvency procedure.
- Comprehensive restricting of existing liabilities by company voluntary arrangement or pre- pack administration.
- You can duplicate this section and use it in multiple places on your sales page, wherever you need to elaborate on something.
Corporate insolvency does not mean End of the Business .
Referring your clients during early stages of corporate insolvency will significantly increase the likelihood of a positive outcome.
When a threat of personal insolvency is at stake with limited company distress, we can provide assistance for the issues concurrently, which allows you to have a compressive solution for you and your business.
What we can do;
- Act as nominees and supervisors in IVAs as well as trustees in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Provide support in cases of deceased insolvent estates, having a wealth in experience within this area.
we can provide assistance for the Personal and Business insolvency issues together, which allows you to have a compressive solution for you and your business.
Support for Solvent Business
If you have a client who has made the decision to close their profitable company, this is best achieved by using a solvent liquidation process known as a member’s voluntary liquidation or MVL.
This is a tax efficient way of achieving an orderly wind down of a solvent business and allows for assets and cast to be extracted.
This also opens the opportunity for your client to take advantage of Entrepreneur’s Relief.
- Suitable for businesses with over £25000 of retained earnings.
- Tax-efficient way of achieving and orderly Wind down of a solvent business.
- Allows for assets and cash to be extracted
- Opens up the opportunity for you to take advantage of Entrepreneur's Relief
Solvent Business can be closed in a tax efficient way using via solvent liquidation process known as a member’s voluntary liquidation or MVL.